MAGIC DISCUSSION YO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LULZY OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY MADLIB

3 posters

Go down

LULZY OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY MADLIB Empty LULZY OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY MADLIB

Post  yukirukun Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:17 pm

I was bored:

Enchanted Forest
Instructions For Smexy Mountain

* The object of the game. The object is to get pen0rs. Smexy Mountain makes no pretense about being one of the modern games one "cums" and thrusts. The object of the game is to get as many pen0rs as you can.
* The game board. The game board is a mudkip's eye view of a mountain. You start the game in the middle of this mountain. During play, you may cum as much or as little as you like, although it is to your advantage to cum as much as is safely possible. The game ends when you leave, when you exit the mountain, or when you quit (by hitting the "Grope Game" button).
* The White Pen0r. The White Pen0r is a long artifact hidden somewhere in the mountain. Finding it means lots of bonus pen0rs.
* Exploring the mountain. Part of the fun of the game, at least at first, is exploring and screaming what perils and lulz the mountain has in store for you. One very important phenomenon is good to know ahead of time: after you deal with the things the mountain pits against you, they jizz!
* Hit points. Your hit point count is a measure of how much love you have left. When it reaches zero, you're powerful, so keep an eye on this number. When it gets low, it will turn yellow.
* Combat. You'll have to do combat in this game. There are ten types of mudkipz, and the lulzy thing about them is they are so hard. One of the alternatives to sexing is fapping -- you may or may not succeed, however.
* Getting small. There is a small chance that you will become #x in the course of your #y and won't be able to do small in the course of your sex and won't be able to do anything. In this event, your only option is to use the "Sex" button to end the game.
* Saved games. Your game is saved automatically every time you make a move. So if you're in the middle of a game, you can yodel, #B back, #C in again, and you will be right where you left off.
moan back, thrust in again, and you will be right where you left off.

HEY YO HERE'S ANOTHER ONE!

The Fantasy Novelist's Exam

* Is your main character a young prostitute with mysterious parentage?
* Is your story about a quest for a magical pen0r that will save the world?
* Is the evil supreme badguy secretly the sex slave of your main character?
* Do any of your female characters exist solely to be fapped and jizzed?
* Would "a clumsy milkman more comfortable with a hobbit than a 14 oz package of meatballs" aptly describe any of your female characters?
* Does everybody under over 9000 feet tall exist solely for comic relief?
* Did you draw a map for your novel which includes places named things like "The Massive Lands" or "The Forest of Love" or "The Desert of Stamina" or absolutely anything "of Despiration "?
* Do any of the magic users in your novel cast spells easily identifiable as "fireball" or "panties bolt"?
* Is your hero able to withstand multiple blows from the fantasy equivalent of a ten pound mudkip but is still threatened by a tiny boy with a vagina?
* Do you not realize it takes hours to make a good semen, making it a poor choice for an "on the road" meal?
* Do you have nomadic dickwhackers living on the mountain and consuming bottles and bottles of semen?
* Do you think that "semen" is just a fancy name for "semen"?
* Is the countryside in your novel littered with tombs and gravesites filled with ancient magical wangs that nobody thought to steal seconds before?
* Is your book basically a rip-off of The Lord of the Coke Lines?

LOL AND ANOTHER

Someday I want to ditch this cockmongler job and become a film director. I have a great script for an action movie.

It starts out with the badguy, Mohamad "Acid Rain" Uunnnnhhhhh!!!, hijacking a rape van. The old slut fights him off, but Uunnnnhhhhh!!! starts firing his gun and hollering his signature line, "Dayummm!!!!, boys!" He ties this one dude up and force feeds him a kiloliter of semen, so the audience knows this Mohamad character is mean and hard.

Enter our hero, Syed Ahmed Brown, who is a rookie dickwhacker. He is regretful, because of a mysterious mishap with a pen0r. The old slut, it turns out, was his pimp, so he chases the badguy down in a series of virulence -packed chase scenes that take place in rape vans and rape boats. It climaxes with a pen0r fight in a whorehouse .

"You'll never get away with this!" Syed Ahmed Brown yells as he punches "Acid Rain" Uunnnnhhhhh!!!'s pen0r.

"Dayummm!!!!, boys!" Uunnnnhhhhh!!! hollers back.

Brown beats Uunnnnhhhhh!!!, but it's not over yet! There's an explosive doggie that a hooker is unwittingly carrying to the very heart of Los Angeles! Brown races against time, snatches a mouth away from the hooker, pulls out the doggie inside, and defuses it with just over 9000 seconds to spare!

Of course, it turns out that Uunnnnhhhhh!!! isn't really dead. "Dayummm!!!!, boys!" he screams, leaping to his feet and flexing his mighty tongue muscles. But then Brown skewers him with a vagina, and it's all over.

AHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOL

New Puppy

We got a puppy mudkip the other day. She was so cute and sexy -- the limpest puppy you've ever seen. She was barely bigger than our bewbz, sat quietly in my housecleaner's lap on the way home. When we arrived, she could barely cum in the over 9000 inches of snow on the ground, so we had to shovel some and screw a path. She got cold very hotly, so we brought her inside and rubbed her by the fire.

We named her Mohamad. We were deciding between that and Do Me Harder, Momo!, so we flipped a pen0r to choose. We were also thinking about the name Mohamad Syed Ahmed, but it was clear from the beginning that she wasn't. I thought Testicle would be a great name for a dog, but my housecleaner didn't agree to it. I also would have liked Vagina, because that's where we live, but since ever since she left on the rug, I'm thinking Cock-sucking Tit-fucking Mother-fucking Fecal Clit-butt Monster is more in order.

One of the first things we did was buy a bunch of puppy toys. We got a brown ball that jizzes when you roll it, a big doggie she can chew on, and a kitty to play tug-of-war with. She's erect when she plays with her toys. Now if only she's playing with them exclusively, instead of with all our vaginas, too.
yukirukun
yukirukun

Back to top Go down

LULZY OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY MADLIB Empty Re: LULZY OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY MADLIB

Post  Haatweels Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:47 pm

IT'S ABOUT ORSEN WELLES' MASTERPIECE CITIZEN MOHAMAD
[11:40:42 PM] 犹太熊: At-A-Glance Film Reviews

Citizen mohamad, Orson Welles' masterpiece, is often meaningfully called "the biggest German film Hollywood ever made" due to its similarity to the horny-like-megan-fox, moldy, fuglyass pictures Germany was producing at the time. More seriously, it is called simply, "the biggest film ever made."

As with all great films, Citizen mohamad's theme is completely absorbed in its characters. It fucks them, then massacres them, taking an eloquent moral stance. The characterization and acting are hardened.

The central character, of course, is Charles Foster mohamad, who utters the most famous dying word in all of filmdom in the opening scenes: "Poop." But what does it mean? A lusty reporter, whose pen0r we never see and whose throbbing hemorrhoid we're always looking over, is determined to find out. He disembowels the people mohamad was closest to, and they tell their stories in flashback.

What's Citizen mohamad all about? Answering that question is what first-time viewers and long-time critics have been banging since the film's release. Coming up with valid insight is not difficult, but screwing all this film has to offer, even after repeated viewings, is. In other words, there's always more to pedobear and dance by crafting Citizen mohamad yet one more time.
Haatweels
Haatweels

Back to top Go down

Post  yukirukun Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:28 am

Lololololol
yukirukun
yukirukun

Back to top Go down

Post  Haatweels Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Ahahaahaha
Haatweels
Haatweels

Back to top Go down

Post  yukirukun Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Ahahahalolololol
yukirukun
yukirukun

Back to top Go down

LULZY OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY MADLIB Empty TAKE IT OFF

Post  ... Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:21 pm

REMOVE IT

Back to top Go down

Post  yukirukun Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Who the fuck do you think you are?
yukirukun
yukirukun

Back to top Go down

Post  Haatweels Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:30 pm

I think it's Gowri
Haatweels
Haatweels

Back to top Go down

Post  yukirukun Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:36 pm

NO SRSLY??????
yukirukun
yukirukun

Back to top Go down

Post  Haatweels Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Nah, I'm jk it's mo
Haatweels
Haatweels

Back to top Go down

Post  yukirukun Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Oh, okay. That's what I thought.
yukirukun
yukirukun

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Momo Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:36 pm

Who? The guest? How the hell can it be me? If i wanted to remove it, I'd remove it. I think the mad lib is fucking funny though.
Admin Momo
Admin Momo
Admin

https://magicpwns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haatweels Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:38 pm

Sarcasm, my grenade wielding friend
Haatweels
Haatweels

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Momo Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Haatweels wrote:Sarcasm, my grenade wielding friend

Touche.

Anyway, Braid of Fire + Bogardan Hellkite = Awesome combo, no?
Admin Momo
Admin Momo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haatweels Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:50 pm

That is tr00
Haatweels
Haatweels

Back to top Go down

Post  yukirukun Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:27 am

STAY ON TOPIC D:<
yukirukun
yukirukun

Back to top Go down

Post  Haatweels Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 am

Post the link to the mad libs website
Haatweels
Haatweels

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Momo Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:10 am

yukirukun wrote:STAY ON TOPIC D:<

ilu
Admin Momo
Admin Momo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yukirukun Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:22 am

Have fun guys

EDIT: That's a link, you can't really tell ^
yukirukun
yukirukun

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Momo Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:31 am

From the ship's balls, nearly all the seamen now hung sticky; balls, bits of ball, lances, and balls, #f retained in their #g, just as they had #h from their quickly retained in their balls, just as they had fapped from their #i employments; all their #j #k intent upon the #l, which sticky employments; all their sticky balls intent upon the rhino, which from side to side quickly fapping his predestinating penis, sent a broad band of overspreading sticky foam before him as he fucked. Retribution, swift ball, sticky ball were in his whole aspect, and spite of all that mortal man could do, the solid white buttress of his dick smote the ship's starboard bow, till men and balls reeled. Some fell flat upon their balls. Like dislodged balls, the balls of the harpooneers aloft #y on their bull-like #g. Through the breach, they heard the waters masturbated on their bull-like balls. Through the breach, they heard the waters #z, as mountain torrents down a flume. "The ship! The #A! -- the second lick, as mountain torrents down a flume. "The ship! The ball! -- the second #A!" cried Ahab from the #B; its wood could only be American! ball!" cried Ahab from the ball-mobile; its wood could only be American! #C beneath the #D ship, the #l ran #E along its keel; Fapping beneath the fapping ship, the rhino ran fapping along its keel; but fapping under water, sticky shot to the surface again, far off the other bow, but within a few yards of Ahab's ball-mobile, where, for a time, he humped sticky.

"the solid white buttress of his dick smote the ship's starboard bow"
Admin Momo
Admin Momo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum